Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 08:02:12 -0400
From:      Stephen Derdau <sderdau@bit-net.com>
To:        Andrew Short <Ashort@concentric.net>
Subject:   Re: tcp_extenstions

Your welcome . I'm new to this stuff also and had to go through the
		same process.  Glad I could help for a change.
I believe the tcp_extensions have something to do with the RFC's
If you understand which one's apply to tcp_extensions you'll know.
I'd like to know myself but haven't had the oppurtunity to study the
RFC's that apply.  When you do get your answers could you cc me
as to what tcp_extensions enable you to do... Of course a laymans
definition would be required for me.
Normally I would put a smilly face at the end of this however
just notice running Communicator 4.05 <shift> 9 doesn't
give me a smile it gives me a ) so :-)  , not quit the same. :-)
/sd