Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2002 18:11:41 +0900
From:      Fumihiko Kimura <mail@fkimura.com>
To:        dinoex@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: webalizer-2.1.9

Hi.

I am a user of FreeBSD utilizing Webalizer.
I use it by Japanese usually, but Japanese is not found in SUPP_LANG of current Makefile. I added "Japanese" to it and used it in FreeBSD 3.4 Release and 4.4 Release.

$ Make WEBALIZER_LANG=japanese

I identified that I did indication by Japanese justly by executing it as above.
Can you have you add "Japanese" to SUPP_LANG of Makefile?
---
If there are any question and an advice, give an e-mail. I am not good at the English language, but am possible about reading it by support of machine translation and writing it.
Thanks.

F.Kimura

Fumihiko Kimura <mail@fkimura.com>
   http://www.fkimura.com/