Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:33:59 +0200
From:      Beat Gaetzi <beat@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Atom Smasher <atom@smasher.org>
Cc:        gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: /usr/ports/www/seamonkey2 - Error code 1

Hi,

On 04/16/10 13:45, Atom Smasher wrote:
> % uname -a
> FreeBSD avocado.lan 7.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE #4: Mon Nov 30
> 23:25:32 NZDT 2009     root@avocado.lan:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/YOYODYNE  i386
>
> let me know if there's anything else you need. thanks!

Could you please check which version of png is installed on your system:
# ls -l /usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/libpng*
# pkg_info -Ix png

Also from the build log I see that an older version of NSS is installed:
checking for NSS - version >= 3.12.6... no

SeaMonkey 2.0.4 requires at least NSS 3.12.6 so please consider an
update of NSS (security/nss) on your system.

Beat