Date:      Sat, 6 May 2000 21:15:58 +0930 (CST)
From:      james <wabit@adl.ussr.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Several Questions about 4.0 Release;

Howdy,

Just installed 4.0 release, and have two questions;

1. Just recompiled the kernel, and included support for IPFIREWALL in the
kernel... ipfw works fine, just that I have no man pages for it... how do
I install the ipfw man pages?

2. In /stand/sysinstall, the Networking configuration, it gives me an
option of selecting "Allow RFC1323 and RFC1644 TCP extensions?".... what
are these?

My apologies if these questions have already been answered...

all replies gratefully received!

regards

james
adelaide, south australia