Date:      Mon, 27 May 2019 14:27:17 -0600
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        RW via freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ssh timeout question

On 27 May 2019, at 11:23, Doug Denault <doug@safeport.com> wrote:
> Verizon of course says the do not time out connections.

My only experience with Verizon was trying to fix a family member's =
connection, which involved a constant stream of lies from Verizon. We =
could watch the modem drop the connection by observing the lights while =
Verizon claimed the connection was stable and had been for days.

OTOH, this was at least 10 years ago.

Still, I have been thankful ever since that I do not live in the part of =
the country apportioned to Verizon.

--=20
Updated to be PRCE compatible after 400 years: /(bb|[^b]{2})/