Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 1999 09:04:20 +0000
From:      Donald <druid@eoe-magical.org>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   question about Majorcool porting

--------------0026DA48EC571175B36427AC

I have installed Majorcool, 1.3.0
with Majordomo VERSION="1.94.4"
all works as expected, except I would like to implement
the mj_create_list and the mj_delete_list perl scripts
located in the /usr/majorcool/work/contrip
directory.

In the majorcool.pl script, when create is selected
from the menu it looks to see if there is a value
assigned to $list_create_cmd it appears it will
attempt to create the new list.

How do I modify the default.sh file, or what steps do
I need to take to get this function to work
from the WEB interface form.