Date:      Sat, 01 May 2004 10:29:28 +0300
From:      "Artyom V. Viklenko" <artem@mipk.kharkiv.edu>
To:        "Mitch (bitblock)" <mitch@bitblock.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Routing and VPN troubles...

Mitch (bitblock) wrote:
> The crux of my problem, is that I need to configure a VPN network in a
> star - one central node, many outside nodes... easy right?

First of all, is it really a VPN network?
How you connect your ADSL links to FBSD 4?

And second, if FBSD4 is only point which handle
ALL traffic between FBSD1-3 and their clients, you can
use ipfw to block unwanted traffic.
For example, if your ADSL links connected to VLAN-avare
switch, and each ADSL link paired to FBSD4 in the separate VLAN,
you can set up different interfaces vlan0-vlanx
for each one and use these interfaces in ipfw rules.

--
        Sincerely yours,
                          Artyom V. Viklenko.