Date:      Sat, 14 Oct 2000 18:59:31 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        mj2-dev@csf.colorado.edu
Subject:   [SENDMAIL Q] Adding local hostname if no hostname specified ...

Morning all ...

	If I send an email to a Mj2 mailnig list from the local machine,
I'm getting the error:

---------------
[87319]..Majordomo::connect: resend, "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy>
[87319]..Majordomo::connect..done, took 0.000 sec
[87319]..Error when connecting: Invalid address: "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy>
You did not include a hostname as part of the address.

--== Error when connecting: Invalid address: "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy>
You did not include a hostname as part of the address.
 at /usr/local/majordomo/bin/mj_queuerun line 470

	Can anyone advise as to how I can get FreeBSD to add the localhost
name to the username sending the email?  I figure its something in
sendmail.cf that I'm totally overlooking ;(

Thanks ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org