Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:36:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Bryan K. Ogawa" <bko@unobvious.com>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org, <freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   boundless/virgin webplayer

hi,

i've been fiddling with a boundless/virgin webplayer.  i've managed to get
it to boot a picobsd image that i've made (after first fixing the missing
libs in the copy of the net profile).

now, i'm trying to get audio working.  i have compiled in the pcm and sbc
drivers, and i can get it to record audio, but not play audio.  it's not
the biggest problem in the world since recording is more important, but
does anyone have any ideas on how to track this sort of problem down?

if anyone wants what I have put together already, please let me know and i
can pass on my PICOBSD config files.

--
bryan k ogawa  <bko@unobvious.com>   http://www.unobvious.com/