Date:      Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:49:46 +0200
From:      Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Fr?d?ric PRACA <frederic.praca@freebsd-fr.org>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.org, current@FreeBSD.org, ahze@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: libnetgraph compilation problem

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 09:52:30AM +0100, Fr?d?ric PRACA wrote:
> Selon Ruslan Ermilov <ru@freebsd.org>:
>=20
> > Do you have ccache stuff in /etc/make.conf?
> Yes, but I already tried with NOCCACHE and the problem is still there.
>=20
The example in /etc/make.conf that you copied from the port is
wrong -- it causes the following to be set if NOCCACHE is defined:

CC=3D/usr/bin/cc
CXX=3D/usr/bin/c++

This OTOH prevents buildworld from working correctly, as the latter
uses internal versions of cc and c++.  Comment out the ccache stuff
completely in /etc/make.conf, and you'll be done.

Cheers,
--=20
Ruslan Ermilov
ru@FreeBSD.org