Date:      Tue, 7 Sep 1999 06:51:49 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Tom Proett <proett@bayarea.net>
Cc:        andreas@FreeBSD.ORG, proett@azure.bayarea.net, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Remove patch-aa in apsfilter or update port, CVS does nasty things ;-)

I think I have the culprit now ...
CVS modifies the patch-aa file after committing, since it
contains CVS $Id$ fields ...

So everything always works fine for me and fails for you ;-)

Please simply remove patch-aa, it doesn't contain anything
for apsfilter work, it contains only pure release engineering
things, that helps me rolling an apsfilter release. 'though
interesting stuff, it's of no use for printing, etc ...

So please, simply remove patch-aa ! Thanks !

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm                                  http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
                                     http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/SMP.html