Date:      Sun, 21 Nov 1999 19:15:45 +0100 (CET)
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        wilko@yedi.iaf.nl (Wilko Bulte)
Cc:        mjacob@feral.com, gallatin@cs.duke.edu, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: strange panic on Alpha, SCSI disk *type* related

Hi Matt,

My previous email must have crossed your cvs update: I can confirm that
the resurrection of the f/w into the kernel appears to solve the problems
I was experiencing on my Alpha box.

Thanks! Also to Qlogic for accepting a more usable copyright on the
firmware.

Suggestion: a couple of lines in /usr/src/UPDATING explaining the kernel
options for the inclusion of the isp firmware  might be practical I think.

Wilko