Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 2013 13:10:00 +0300
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Kirk Richard Holz <krh@kirkholz.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Trying to recover 2-element zfs striped (raid0) filesystem

on 26/07/2013 11:33 Kirk Richard Holz said the following:
> When the drive's GPT partition table was corrupted it apparently picked up the
> backup partition table, which wasn't current. I'm not sure how that happened.

I'd recommend that you do not do any destructive actions.
Then try to recall how the disk was partitioned.
Then carefully re-create its partitioning setup.
If you do everything right your data should be intact and accessible.
It would be wise to make a full disk copy of the disk before doing anything with it.

--
Andriy Gapon