Date:      Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:10:39 -0400
From:      "Rebecca Koneh" <rebecca_k1000@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Fwd: Nice to meet you

<http://studio.adbeast.com/company/5461/mediaviewer/images/logo_branding
.png>
FROM: 	Rebecca Koneh
SUBJECT: 	Nice to meet you

To view an item, click on its name to the right.

	Hello my dear,
	Complements of the season to you. I wish to express my sincere
gratitude to you. My name is Miss Rebecca Koneh and my contact address
is (rebecca_k1000@yahoo.co.uk)
	I am a young beautiful girl with full of love and caring also
romantic. well I come in contact with your profile today at
www.lawebdelprogramador.com and I loved it, I think we can click
together as one body and soul.

	Please I will appreciate if you can use my mail address to
contact me directly to my mailbox and at the same time I will show you
my picture and you also know more about me. Moreover, I want you to
know that distance ,race or religion is never a barrier in the course
of love.

	Thanks for your love, understanding and co-operation. Please I
hope favorably to get your reply, contact me with this email address
above. I wish you a blissful and a happy moment over there.
	Yours sincerely,
	Rebecca Koneh...
	rebecca_k1000@yahoo.co.uk

<http://studio.adbeast.com/ImageViewer/?ePG=635D133F-FD68-4AFE-A88C-6C38
94604024&style=&eISF=True> 	* Jeremy Benning- Stills
<http://studio.adbeast.com/ImageViewer/?ePG=635D133F-FD68-4AFE-A88C-6C38
94604024&style=&eISF=True>
<http://studio.adbeast.com/ImageViewer/?ePG=635D133F-FD68-4AFE-A88C-6C38
94604024&style=&eISF=True>
Sesler & Company | Los Angeles 310 966 4005 | Toronto 416 504 1223 |
www.seslercompany.com
Dora Sesler
dora@seslercompany.com <mailto:dora@seslercompany.com> 	Michael Pepper
michael@seslercompany.com <mailto:michael@seslercompany.com> 	Karen
Cohen
karen@seslercompany.com <mailto:karen@seslercompany.com>

The contents of this message is intended for the specific recipient
only. Any re-distribution or other use of this message contained herein
by any recipient is unauthorized. 	powered by adbeast
<http://www.adbeast.com>;