Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:02:31 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To:        Audsin <dev.dhas@kcl.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: changes in tcp6_output.c and tcp6_input.c

On 2003-02-19 12:06, Audsin <dev.dhas@kcl.ac.uk> wrote:
> I have made some changes to the
> /usr/kame/kame/kame/sys/netinet6/tcp6_input.c and
> /usr/kame/kame/kame/netinet6/sys/tcp6_output.c in FreeBSD 4.4 and i
> am using Kame snap. I have some queries regarding making the changes
> active.  Can anyone please tell me the procedure to recompile or
> reconfigure the kernel so that the changes come into effect
>
> I would be grateful to you, if you could let me know these questions

Look at the following:
http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cutting-edge.html
http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/kernelconfig.html

- Giorgos

PS: The freebsd-doc list is for discussions related to the building,
testing and review of FreeBSD documentation; not for general
questions.  Please use freebsd-questions in the future :)