Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2023 11:33:34 +0000
From:      void <void@f-m.fm>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   analysing a coredump

Hi,

httpd had an unexpected coredump. I installed gbd and with
what little i know of it, ran gdb against the dump:

(gdb) core /httpd.core
[New LWP 101030]
Core was generated by `/usr/local/sbin/httpd -DNOHTTPACCEPT'.
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
Address not mapped to object.
#0  0x000000083f237930 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x000000083f237930 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.

(goes on like this for another 10 lines)

I *guess* [1] I'll need to recompile apache24 with debug symbols then
wait for another crash. Is there anything else i can do regarding this problem?

[1] gdb etc aren't my wheelhouse *at all* but i'm willing to learn, and any
tips/pointers would be much appreciated, thanks