Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 1996 01:46:47 +0100
From:      Guenther Grau <grau@fzi.de>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html

Hi,

Martin Cracauer wrote:
> > I want to set up a send-pr site for lesstif. I just had a look at
> > the page mentionen in the subject and it looks exactly like what I
> > want to achive. I also had a look at the /cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi-
> > pages to retrieve information about the bugs-database. This, too,
> > looks exactly like what I had in mind :-) What I am asking now
> > is, if you would be so kind and make the cgi's needed for the
> > pages available so that I don't have to reinvent the wheel again.
> > I figure that I need cgi-bin/dosendpr.cgi and /cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi,
> > and anything else? Of course, I have to set up gnats.
>
> It's in the -current CVS tree (the same thing you get the
> FreeBSDc-urrent source for). See directory www/data/cgi.
>
> Send private email to me if you don't know how to get this tree.

I asked this about two weeks ago on this list. Although I got a fast
reply in the beginning, I never got any further help on this.
Can anybody enlighten me on where to find and how to get the needed
files
in the FreeBSD-src tree. I remember that some people commented that
not all the needed files were in the repository.

So, is there someone out there who can help me?

Thanx in advance,

  Guenther

P.S.: I am not on this list, if this is a mailing list, so please
include
me in any replies.