Date:      Sun, 10 Jun 2001 00:39:50 +0200
From:      "TimurLenk" <timur@euronet.nl>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   A new beginner

Hi,

Since 2 months I am working with Linux Suse 7.1 and hade some basic training
on Unix. I really want to learn more about FreeBSD. Maybe one of you guys
know where people who are just learning Unix Freebsd can go to a newsgroup
or to some sites for beginners.  PEOPLE LIKE ME WHERE THEY CAN ASK OR FIND
FOR INFORMATIONS WHEN THEY HAVE PROBLEMS.
I AM FROM HOLLAND AND IF YOU KNOW PEOPLE IN HOLLAND THE KNOW VERY VERY VERY
WELL WITH FREEBSD, PLEASE GIVE ME THE EMAIL OR THE SITE OF THAT
ORGANIZATION.

Thank you very much

TIMUR