Date:      Tue, 28 Oct 1997 22:43:20 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        jkh@freebsd.org, andreas@freebsd.org, vanilla@MinJe.com.TW, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: qt upgrade broke games/nethack-qt?

>  * Must be since when I pkg_deleted the old and built the new, it
>  * worked just fine.
>
> I'm not sure if we are talking about the same port here.  Did
> nethack-qt build for you with the new qt?  (See subject.)

Sorry, my mistake.  OK, it looks like the new Qt has added the symbol
"Warning" to the namespace if you use the qmsgbox class, and Warning
is also unfortunately defined as a macro in nethack.  Bah.  Fixed,
though someone should also now probably pass patches ab - ag
back to the author(s) since I'm sure they'd like to be able to
track the newer Qt release too (if they haven't made these changes
already).

					Jordan