Date:      Fri, 14 May 2004 15:10:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>
To:        Aaron Siegel <aj@siegel-tech.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hosting Companies

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Aaron Siegel wrote:

> Hello
> there any list of companies or does anyone know of any good hosting companies

I use http://hub.org
They give you a virtual machine and you host all the domains you want for
the same price (within the space/bandwith restriction of the level you
get).

They are also one of the few companies I know off that host PostgreSQL DB.
I believe they also host MySQL, but never used that with them.

They also have a strong relationship with the PostgreSQL development team.
They host a number of sites/pages for the PostgreSQL project.