Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2012 21:59:16 +0300
From:      =?WINDOWS-1251?B?wuvg5Ojx6+DiIM/w7uTg7Q==?= <universite@ukr.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DHCP server with a group of mac address

  --- Исходное сообщение ---
 От кого: "ded1@MyBSD.org.my" <ded1@MyBSD.org.my>
 Кому: freebsd-net@freebsd.org
 Дата: 26 сентября 2012, 21:22:31
 Тема: DHCP server with a group of mac address

> Hi,
>
> i'm installing isc-dhcp42-server and run in the network for like 1000 node. i
> have like 1000 mac address (servers, PC's, printers, phones, etc) which i put
> in the text file.
>
> FYI,
>
> Any mac address (which is in the text file) who plug into the network will get
> the ip address based on the vlan configured on the switch. Any mac address
> who's NOT in the text file, will not getting any IP and they will not authorize
> to be in our network.
>
> Is this possible to do with isc-dhcp ? I try to search around these topic but
> not much help.
>
> Anyone have any tips / shed me some light ?

Reset the MAC Address table.
Then read from a file line IP-MAC.
All unoccupied IP score MAC address 00:00:00:00:00:00
Well, on the switch is enabled, if there is, the option "Port security"

arp -d -a > /dev/null
arp -f /etc/ethers > /dev/null
echo 'Static ARP-table is loaded'

$cat /etc/ethers
10.0.0.62       00:26:18:b8:d0:30       #Serg
10.0.0.64       D8:5D:4C:80:B1:4C       #Valya
10.0.0.253      00:00:00:00:00:00
10.0.0.254      00:00:00:00:00:00

--
Vladislav V. Prodan