Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 1997 11:17:15 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Inquiry

Sorry I don't buy this sort of argument. This group is generally
well behave so please don't start spoiling it . As it is I am
extremely busy and if the group turns into a circus I will find
something else to do. As for the archive you can kill it , the
search tool is barely useful.

As for trying out new sound drivers , we do need more feedback.

	Amancio