Date:      Sat, 27 Feb 1999 13:28:46 +0000
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        peter kok <peter@sweda.com.hk>
Cc:        freebsd <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: mail question

peter kok wrote:

> Your message
> did not reach the following recipient(s):
>
> ODSNEU/ODS/AGR on Sat, 27 Feb 1999 04:12:11 +0100
>     The recipient name is not recognized
>     MSEXCH:MSExchangeMTA:LG_CH:CHGENEXCH02

> but i can send to this recipient before.
> do you think the problem is my mail server or receiver?

I'd take a strong guess at it being the receiver. They're running MS
Exchange after all, I'm surprised it ever works at all.

> how do i check it?
> and what does message mean "   MSEXCH:MSExchangeMTA:LG_CH:CHGENEXCH02"

Fuck knows, that's the wonders of Microsoft. Instead of using standard,
human readable messages, they send some crap that only the Exchange
programmers will understand.

--
Ben Smithurst
ben@scientia.demon.co.uk