Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2000 15:05:54 -0700
From:      Jim Mock <jim@FreeBSD.org>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        josh@pike.cdrom.com, lss@2ez.com, rab@pike.cdrom.com, gsutter@cdrom.com

gsutter@cdrom.com
Bcc:
Subject: Handbook for Review

I've got a copy of the handbook (which will eventually go to the
printers) ready to be reviewed.  There are already some people reviewing
parts of it.. here's what's being looked over..

Josh Bello <josh@pike.cdrom.com> - Ch. 5
Loreanne Smith <lss@2ez.com> - Ch. 1, 3
Bob Bruce <rab@pike.cdrom.com> - ???
Greg Sutter <gsutter@cdrom.com> - ???

This is what I know about so far.  Please let me know what you are
looking over or have already looked over.  If I have you down for
something that's incorrect, please let me know.  Loreanne has already
sent me fixes for Chapters 1 & 3, which I committed the other day.  She
plans on looking over additional chapters, but I'm not sure which yet.
I committed Josh's patches to Chapter 5 earlier this afternoon, and he's
about to start on Chapter 6.

We'd like to have *at least* two sets of eyes going over each chapter,
so keep that in mind.  It's available at http://morpheus.cdrom.com/~jim/
for those who are interested.  Again, if you plan on reviewing parts of
it, *please* let me know what they are so I can keep track of things.

- jim

--
- jim mock - walnut creek cdrom/freebsd test labs - jim@luna.cdrom.com -
- phone: 1.925.691.2800 x.3814 - fax: 1.925.674.0821 - jim@FreeBSD.org -