Date:      29 May 2002 17:43:19 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Lawrence Mayer dsg <Lawrence.Mayer@dsg.ki.se>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GTK, GLib, ATK, Pango port updates?

On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 16:27, Lawrence Mayer dsg wrote:
> Hi Joe,
>
> On May 28, the GTK authors posted their next stable releases: GTK+-2.0.3,
> GLIB-2.0.3, ATK-1.0.2, and PANGO-1.0.2.
>
> According to the release annoncement
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/2002-May/msg00225.html
>
> "GLib-2.0.3 is now available for download at:
> ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v2.0/
> GLib-2.0.3 is a bug fix release, which is compatible with GLib-2.0.1.
> We recommend that people using GLib-2.0.1 or GLib-2.0.0 upgrade to this
> release."
>
> Do you or someone else in the gnome group have time to update the
> GTK, GLib, ATK, and Pango ports?

This will be handled when we update to the next GNOME 2 snapshot.  Until
GNOME 2 is released, we're following the pre-release snaps.  Once 2.0 is
final, we'll do things as they come (like we do with GNOME 1.4 now).

The exception is, of course, security or catastrophic bugs.  Do you know
of any that are fixed in the new GTK+ et al?

Joe