Date:      Wed,  4 Mar 98 22:26:26 +0100
From:      David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
To:        Gary Jennejohn <garyj@muc.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Alice death

> From: Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>

> David Wetzel writes:
> >
> >Mar  2 21:52:29 alice isdnd[9135]: CHD 00015 answering: incoming call
> >from  to 82834

> sorry, even as a non-NetBSD user I can categorically state that this
> trace is useless. The interesting stuff is what happended _before_ the
> trap, and that's missing here :-(

Hmm. No grey-haired highlander here? The last thing the machine did was
answering the phone. That is why I replaced the script with a C program now.
The C program works _much_ better. You can hangup while the welcome-message
is played AND it still works when you call again...

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION
           WATCH OUT FOR TURBOFAX for OPENSTEP!