Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 2002 16:33:11 -0300 (BRT)
From:      "Giovanni P. Tirloni" <tirloni@bs2.com.br>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   [OT] All-in-one server

Hi,

 I know my question isn=B4t very related to FreeBSD but if someone can
help me here I would be very grateful :-)

 I want to build a FreeBSD server for a small ISP and this server
should run the following services (with sugestion):

  .o SMTP (postfix)
  .o POP3 (?)
  .o IMAP (?)
  .o HTTP (apache)
  .o FTP  (proftpd)
  .o DNS  (bind9)
  .o RADIUS (freeRADIUS)
  .o DATABASE (MySQL)

 I would like to find a solution (even if something new needs to be
coded to glue them all together) that would centralize everything
around MySQL to make it easy to manage, but I'm not sure which
programs (for each service) would best fit in this situation.

 I found some HOWTOs for postfix/cyrus/mysql but I don=B4t know about
radius. If someone has any experience and would like to share it'd be
great. I plan to write an HOWTO if I get this working.

 I=B4m a bit lost and trying to find a path to follow right now.
Planning this whole thing doesn=B4t look that easy :)

Thanks in advance,

 --
 Giovanni P. Tirloni