Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 18:17:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        scrappy@hub.org
Cc:        billf@chc-chimes.com, tom@eborcom.com, mharo@area51.fremont.ca.us, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WWW_SITE variable

 * Doing so...see commit's ... but, what does it take to get one file added
 * to the framework?  I have no understanding of what is involved, which is
 * the only reason I ask...

Nothing more than modifying the various programs involved
(esp. bsd.port.mk and pkg_* tools).  (Assuming we did reach a
concensus on how to do this, of course.)

You may want to take a look at pkg_* sources and think real hard if
you really want to do it. :>

-PW