Date:      Sat, 27 Jan 2007 15:28:55 -0500
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FW: nfe

I've got a motherboard with an onboard Gigabit LAN contoler that is the
Marvell 88E1116 chipset.

Poking around a bit on Google, it appears that support for this should have
recently been addedd to the NFE dirver in 6.2 CURRENT. But I just cvsuped,
and built everything, and mine is still not detected on bootup. Also a grep
-i for NFE on the GENERIC kernel does not seem to return anythign.

Do I have to do something special to enable this?

(Dennis Ritchie)