Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2017 08:43:00 -0300 (BRT)
From:      Rafael Henrique da Silva Faria <rafaelhfaria@fclar.unesp.br>
To:        brnrd@FreeBSD.org, hrs@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   LibreSSL + Heimdal Problem

Hi everyone, I'm trying to compile Heimdal with LibreSSL on a server, but t=
here is a odd problem.

Actually, I'm updating a working server, updated the LibreSSL version, and =
tried to recompile all dependent ports with "portmaster -fr libressl", but =
it stops on Heimdal.

The make stops on this linking:
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libcrypto.so.38, needed by /usr/local/lib/heimdal/lib=
hcrypto.so.4, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)

But when the make checks the depends, it looks for an other lib:
=3D=3D=3D>   heimdal-7.1.0_2 depends on file: /usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.4=
1 - found

root@cenpe heimdal # pkg which /usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.41
/usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.41 was installed by package libressl-2.5.3
root@cenpe heimdal # pkg which /usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.38
/usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.38 was not found in the database
root@cenpe heimdal # pkg info | grep heimdal
heimdal-7.1.0_2                Popular BSD-licensed implementation of Kerbe=
ros 5
root@cenpe heimdal # /usr/local/bin/openssl version
LibreSSL 2.5.3

There is anything that I need to do to change the lib that Heimdal is looki=
ng for? I already have tried to recompile all ports (portmaster -fa), but i=
t always stops on Heimdal.

I don't know if the problem is with Heimdal or LibreSSL, because I can't re=
compile OpenSSH-Portable on this machine too.
It stops on configure:

checking OpenSSL header version... not found
configure: error: OpenSSL version header not found.

All started after updating LibreSSL to the latest version.

root@cenpe openssh-portable # freebsd-version -ku
11.0-RELEASE-p8
11.0-RELEASE-p8
root@cenpe openssh-portable # uname -a
FreeBSD cenpe.fclar.unesp.br 11.0-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE-p2 #0: Mo=
n Oct 24 06:55:27 UTC 2016     root@amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/=
usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

Please, let me know if I need to give some more information.

Thanks in advance.

--
Rafael Henrique da Silva Faria
Grupo de Sistemas e Redes

Diretoria T=C3=A9cnica de Inform=C3=A1tica
Faculdade de Ci=C3=AAncias e Letras - Campus de Araraquara
UNESP - Universidade Estadual Paulista "J=C3=9ALIO DE MESQUITA FILHO"