Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 95 14:02:54 CST
From:      "John Wallace" <jwallace@cscsun.rmc.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   UNIX BOOT PROGRAM

To whom it may concern,
      I have just finished installing FreeBSD.  It went very smoothly with
no errors.  What my question is:  Can i find a program that will give me a
choice in booting my unix partition or my msdos partition.  Right now I use
fdisk to change the boot flags (this is very scary!)

I appreciate any suggestions.

PS I have previously tried to install Linux and I had nothing but
problems.  I wanted to thank you for developing FreeBSD.  It's Fantastic!