Date:      Mon, 3 Jul 2000 01:32:39 +0000 (   )
From:      Joel Eusebio <joel@tilapia.pang.pworld.net.ph>
To:        cjclark@alum.mit.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: transparent proxy

Hi,
I followed your instructions and I was succesfull in compiling a new
kernel with IP_FIREWALL, IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE, IP_DIVERT and IP_FORWARD
activated but when rebooted and tried to ping one of my servers it says
"permission denied"  what did I do wrong??? Another is if I compiled a new
kernel from my understanding the previous kernel will be named kernel.old
how would I use this kernel.old in case my new kernel does not work.
Thanks a lot.