Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:22:56 +0100
From:      Pierrick Brossin <pbrossin@swissgeeks.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.7 -> 5.0

Hi!

I was wondering if 4.7 drivers are included in 5.0.

The reason is that since I installed 5.0 I have no more sound support and no
more VESA support.

With 4.7 'dmesg' was saying that my Neomagic 256AV+ card was detected and VESA
mode was OK and sound was working.

It also says that 5.0 kernel reconize Firewire (dunno who wrote the driver) but
I used to use a driver from a chinese guy I think and it was working perfectly.

Thanx

--
Pierrick Brossin
IT Swiss - QUARK Media House