Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 1999 10:44:01 -0600
From:      John <jayjay@tznet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Controller Drivers

Trying to get FreeBSD 3.1 Stable to work with the new
Adaptec 2940U2W controller for a high-speed drive
solution, but having trouble recognizing drives past
the 1st one (have 5 drives in this box).  We're brand
new with BSD, so any help/suggestions will be very
much appreciated.  I've checked Adaptec's site and they
have no drivers for BSD and this controller at this
time.

Thanks in advance.

T-Net, Inc.
Phone:	715.652.3175