Date:      Mon, 03 Mar 97 16:53:00 M
From:      Keller       Ben <bkeller@po1.mtech.edu>
To:        "'freebsd'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   install gives write error

Hello,

I'm attempting to install 2.1.6 from a DOS partition.  After going through
the installation dialog and the installation starts, I get errors that the
bin cannot be copied (after a " -1 of 1024 bytes" written message.)
Occasionally, I'll get a message box that explains that bin may not be on
the installation media.  However, sometimes  it looks like some of src is
being found and copied.

My machine has a 2.5G IDE drive, and has a 500MB DOS partition.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Ben
bkeller@po1.mtech.edu