Date:      Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:18:17 +0200
From:      Florent Thoumie <flz@xbsd.org>
To:        Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pkg-plist problems

--=-tFXlipixNSZEA7YkXwm4

Le Lundi 18 juillet 2005 =E0 16:13 -0500, Paul Schmehl a =E9crit :
> I'm working on a new port, and I'm having a strange problem with pkg-plis=
t.=20
> I created pkg-plist per the instructions in Chapter 19 of the Porters=20
> Handbook.  When I run make deinstall PREFIX=3D/var/tmp/port-name, the=20
> deinstall complains that the files in $DOCSDIR don't exist.  Yet they do.
>=20
> Here's the error I'm getting (in part):
>=20
> pkg_delete: file '/var/tmp/sguild/share/doc/sguil-sensor' doesn't really=20
> exist
> pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory=20
> '/var/tmp/sguild/share/doc/sguil-sensor'
> pkg_delete: couldn't entirely delete package (perhaps the packing list is
> incorrectly specified?)

	You should have posted the entire port, but reading that, I=20
	guess you're using PORTDOCS in Makefile. PORTDOCS automatically=20
	adds "@dirrm ${DOCSDIR:S,^${PREFIX}/,,}" to the packing list, so
	the one you added in pkg-plist isn't necessary.

--=20
Florent Thoumie
flz@xbsd.org

--=-tFXlipixNSZEA7YkXwm4