Date:      Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:39:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Matthew Rezny <mrezny@umr.edu>
Cc:        "alpha@freebsd.org" <alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Intel Gigabit driver (if_wx)

A bit of a followup on this:

1. The u_long usage, at least in my -current copy, is only in two places- one
which just should be intptr_t as it tries to ensure that the rings are aligned
safely, and the other where it is reading the PCI command register. Minor
oospen- no big deal.

2. Either thru a switch or thru crossover, I have a wiseman talking to a
Netgear Tigon II just fine (albeit slowly- the WISEMAN is a total dog)- no
excess interrupts. I get plenty of dropped packets if I use spray. This is
probably a separate issue from your interrupt load.

-matt