Date:      Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:33:15 EDT
From:      SyungEldred@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:Sponsor

Dear Sir/Madam :

This is Warren Syung, Feng Shui Consultant, http://www.ny88.com
I'm looking for a sponsor for Feng Shui or fortune teller program
on Internet.

I have a computer program for Feng Shui and fortune teller operating,
this kind of program (Chinese Astrology) is very popular in Asia, the
web owner really got money.
For Feng Shui,just enter the degree of the site of building or house or
condo or co-op then the detailed description of their arrangement
will show up.

This is very useful for personal, family, Constructor, Real estate
companies, agents and so on. It makes family live in harmony, guides
constructor build good building, real estate agents find good stuff
for their clients ...

For Chinese Astrology (I'm changing it to English), only get the DOB,
the program will tell you more detail about your romance, wife/husband,
career, money, children, brother/sister,health and more, if your don't
believe, call Warren on (917)941-0311, give me your DOB, let me use the
program to tell your Romance about dating, marriage ... for free.

If you are interested in this program, please call me, I will bring
my notebook computer to stop by and show you the program for free.

Sincerely,

Warren Syung