Date:      Sat, 22 Jan 2000 15:31:49 -0700 (MST)
From:      VINSON WAYNE HOWARD <Wayne.Vinson@Colorado.EDU>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3com 574-tx under -current

I realize this could be just a s well posted o current, but here it is:

I'm installing the 1-18 version of current on a inspiron 3200 w/ a 3com
574-tx e-net adaptor.  On boot from the install disks, the kernel found
the pcard bridge, but I didn't see an entry for the card itself.  there
were two unidentified devices, however.  I'm told that this card works
fine under 4.0, but I'm at a loss as two how to get the card to the point
where I can do an ftp install with it.  Do I need PAO???

Thanks for any help in advance,
Wayne