Date:      Fri, 13 Nov 1998 07:35:01 PST
From:      "William Temple" <imbear@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Hello:
After searching the web for information I am now more confused than
ever.  Maybe you can help.  I want to develop a Community FreeNet,but
I am unhappy with what I have seen in other cities.  When members/guests
sign on I would like them to experience an "AOL" type of community.  My
quandary is with Web, Mail, Chat, FTP, & News server applications which
will I need to add to FreeBSD and which are compatible and how should
they interlink ie: separate boxes?  Your assistance in this matter will
be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Bill