Date:      Sat, 15 Jan 2000 23:14:28 -0800
From:      Wilfred Crespo <cx6x86@ix.netcom.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CDROM

Hi!, I installed FreeBSD on to my laptop via ethernet-ftp, because my
laptop has a swap port and can only accept a cdrom or a floppy at any one
time. I booted with the floppies and told it to install ftp after i
configured the ethernet card. It finished the install and the machine is
booting fine, the only problem is that, when i put my cdrom in the port and
turn on my machine, FreeBSD will not recognize my cdrom drive. I wanted to
know, does the cdrom have to be in the port during the install for it to
work in freebsd? (if that's so, I am like really screwed because I can't do
that )  Thanks hope to hear from you guys ,
Later