Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 2000 12:00:54 -0500
From:      nathan <beemern@telecom.ksu.edu>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Lite fbsd install

How can I setup an install of FreeBSD on a laptop with:

386 processor
4 MB ram
20 MB harddrive

and NO cdrom, NO network connection (there is a modem.. don't know if
its functional)

I've found this old gem which happens to be the only laptop we can find
with TWO serial ports on it.
We are wanting to use it to run "snooper" and ananlyze serial
communications on some of our equipment down here.
I'd REALLY like to get this laptop going 'cuz of the convenience of
taking it anywhere.

All the thing really needs is, a bare install fbsd so i can boot the
thing and run the "snooper" program.

Any ideas??

thanks!
nathan