Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 2020 11:52:00 +0800
From:      Amy Collett <amy@bizwell.org>
To:        office@freebsd.org
Subject:   Article pitch -- will you please take a look?

Hello!

I=E2=80=99d like to write an article for your readers about how to start a
home-based business. The article is totally free. In it, I can talk about a
variety of factors, including:

   -

   How to get your first customers or clients
   -

   What goes into becoming a consultant,
   -

   How to stay productive when you=E2=80=99re growing a business from home,=
 and/or
   -

   Which home-based business tools are indispensable.

If you=E2=80=99re open to receiving an article, please let me know.

Thank you for your consideration!

Amy Collett

amy@bizwell.org

BizWell.org <http://bizwell.org>;