Date:      Sat, 27 Mar 1999 11:05:41 +1100
From:      "Danny Ho" <danny@alpha.net.au>
To:        <net@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Tony Finch" <dot@dotat.at>
Subject:   OSI layering Query.. Please Help ME

Hi everyone I am sort  of new( 1 year experience in this ISP job)

Anyway, I have one query about OSI layering.

What are some of the advantages of OSI layer as seen in the OSI model??

And what exactly are PDU?

What exactly is SAP??

I am really confused help me.

Everything in the West is secrets unless there is a consious decision
to the contrary. Our civlization, which never stop declaiming about
the inviolabilty of free speech, but operates as if it distrusts nothing
more.

Knowledge is the measurement of your power.

Everything in the internet  is free speech unless there is a  decision
to the contrary . Connect to the internet NOW

              join Alpha Dot Net Australia
                        call:- 9211 7782