Date:      Mon, 29 Jan 96 21:49:21 -0800
From:      "Adam.Strohl."<thomas.strohl@valley.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Post CD-ROM Adding Of Packages

OK, chaps, thankx to your gerat help, I got my kernel to run my CD-ROM drive !!
but
..

I did the original install off of the CD, and now want to add additional
packages
(such as XFree86), but when I run /stand/sysinstall and tell it to do an add
package
(using the menu) it says that it can't load the index file.  I can browse the
CD-Rom
Drive , using mount, and it seems ok from the shell, just that the install menu
doesn't see its thier I guess, please help, thanx in advance !!!!

                       -- Adam