Date:      Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:40:59 +1000
From:      Brett White <brettw@mirriwinni.cse.rmit.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB Modem??

Hey there,

Has anyone managed to get USB modem support compiled into the 4.0 kernel
using the patches from the projects site??  Or can it be done another
way??
Unfortunately my 33.6K internal has rolled over and died and now I just
have a 56.6K external USB modem which I haven't been able to get the
support for yet (hence I can't cvsup to 4.0 like most ppl have suggested,
but thanks for the responses anyway!!).

See Ya!
--
Brett White <brettw@mirriwinni.cse.rmit.edu.au>

How many Tux could the Daemon Chuck slay if the Daemon Chuck could slay Tux?