Date:      Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:44:46 +0800
From:      "Idzwan Nizam Jamal" <idzwan@time.net.my>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   5.3 - worth the wait?

Hi there,

=20

I am a new comer. Currently using freebsd 4.8 on my 6 years old Pentium =
MMX
200 desktop. It is stable. I am planning to convert from slack 10 to =
freebsd
5.2 for my Compaq Presario X1000. Unfortunately since I don't have =
broadband
connection, I have to make an order from local retailer. So I was =
wondering
if it worth for me to wait for 5.3 coming out? I've been reading =
somewhere
on the net reporting 5.2 is just nice to make everything work for X1000. =