Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 1995 16:18:51 -0700
From:      Robert Vacante <robert@boulder.openware.com>
To:        oi-users@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        robert@marvin.boulder.openware.com
Subject:   WE WANT YOU-to beta test OI 4.6 & ObjectBuilder 2.6

The latest and greatest version of Object Interface 4.6/ObjectBuilder 2.6 is now
in beta release, and according to customers that have it, it looks to be pretty
solid! If you are a current support customer, and would like get a first look
at the new features, while helping us insure product quality, send mail to
oi-support@boulder.openware.com requesting to be added as a beta site. Please
include complete information about your environment (platform, OS, and compiler)
as well as about yourself. (name, address, phone, fax, email etc.) Also specify
if xtkit should be included.

Upon receipt of a signed beta agreement, we will ship you media and docs, and
will make software available to you via FTP.

We are looking for sites running with equipment from HP, Sun and IBM who are
willing to exercise this release, and let us know what they find.

Thanks in advance; your input is always appreciated.