Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 14:48:20 -0800
From:      "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.Org>
To:        Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG

Richard Wackerbarth wrote:
> BTW, I think that it is still somewhat premature to call the 3.x branch
> "stable".

This might be true, but it will be "stable" soon.  You can argue that the
transition is premature... but that's a different issue in my opinion.

Right now traffic is occurring on both -current and -stable mailing lists
and is likely to continue that way for a bit.  Frankly, no amount of mailing
list renaming is going to stop this from happening.  It's a natural part
of the transition.

As far as renaming "current" mailing list... that's should be up to the
members of that list (and its owner).

Kurt