Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 1995 06:02:37 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        paul@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        current@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libforms - thumbs up or down?

> I only wrote it in the first place because Jordan wanted something
> for a new all singing all dancing sysinstall. If he's not interested
> in it any more it can be ditched.

Well, interested in the concept but it seems like things are shifting
away from our original plan enough at this point that libforms may
very likely never come into play now.  Let me give it one last look
before I make my final determination on that, but don't also forget
that it's presently sort of broken anyway.. :-(

					Jordan